I was nominated for a Liebster award by A Simple Taste of Reading whose blog I am addicted to now that I’ve discovered it! Thank you for nominating me!!
We all know how these work right?
You get to answer a bunch of questions about yourself and then pass the love around, so here we go!
Here are your 10 Questions:
1. Why did you start blogging?
This blog I started because I wanted to practise my writing, I was working as freelance journalist at the time and I figured this would be a fun way to build my portfolio and practise reviews at the same time.
2. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
New York. Hands down is my favourite city.
3. What’s your favourite food?
I love parsnips. Is that a bit weird? Parsnips.
4. Who’s had the biggest influence on you?
I don’t know, probably my granddad. He’s a bit inspirational.
5. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
My super power is rescuing Annie when she’s at work 🙂 I would love the ability to learn by osmosis, like I’d like to be able to look at a language and know what it says or to pick up an instrument and be able to play it.
6. What’s one of your favourite childhood memories?
I used to be really scared of sirens as a child and I can remember being in the park once with my mum and my grandad and an ambulance drove by, sirens blazing which resulted in me screaming and every pigeon in the park taking flight and landing on my grandad.
7. Would you ever go skydiving/bungee jumping/deep sea diving/paragliding?
No… I’m no where near that adventurous.
8. What’s your favourite animal and why?
I really like cats and guinea pigs
9. What’s your favourite scent?
Petrichor and whatever my niece gets washed with because whatever it is smells of comfort.
10. What is one of your favourite quotes?
“We ruined ourselves, I never honestly thought we’d ruined each other.” – F Scott Fitzgerald.
Ok, and now for my nominees!
Here are a selection of my favourite blogs, just for you all to enjoy.
There are too gosh darn many of you all for me to go on, I’ll be here all night, but those three are kind of my top favourites.
Thank you again for the nomination 🙂