I never know how to respond to compliments. I’m better at responding to criticism. If someone tells me they don’t like something about me, or something I’ve done, I can accept that and work on it, but I never know how to deal with compliments. If someone tells me they like something about me I never know what to do with it. Which is why, whenever I get one of these blog awards I sort of falter a little and never know what to write.
I was nominated for the very inspiring blogger award by Nicole!
Thank you so much for this! I can’t believe you think my blog is inspiring, especially compared to how beautiful yours is!
I find inspiration in a lot of things, so I am grateful that you consider me inspiring and the fact that you’ve given me an excuse to talk about some of my inspirations.
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Well, one, done! Two…. Also done! Three… Oh man, this is the difficult bit!
- I am 4 feet and 11 inches tall
- I am still a little bit amazed that people like to read the ramblings that I post on here!
- There is an anonymous person that ships me and my friend Pete that likes to post questions about us to my tumblr.
- I have just started watching Game of Thrones and I’m in love with both Jon Snow and Khaleesi. Is that weird?
- I am a twitter addict. Seriously. I need help. I’ve even started thinking in 140 characters.
- My favourite thing to eat is ice cream, even though I am lactose intolerant. It really rather sucks.
- I’ve just started writing my eighth book, I’m planning to kill off my main character already, I feel like Joss Whedon 🙂
Four is to nominate fifteen other inspiration bloggers. Well… Ok then!
- Vegan Friendly Finds – George posts recipes and vegan related issues, as someone who can’t eat dairy, I find some of the things she posts to be very inspirational!
- Lactose Free Laura – Aside from being an amazing artist and my go to girl for cover illustrations, Laura also can’t have dairy so her recipes are awesome.
- Books on the Tube – Kathy reads books on the tube and has challenged herself to read a book from every country across the globe!
- A Wordless Blogger – Emma posts just about everything you could want and manages to run the book notes project too!
- The Perpetual Pageturner– Jamie does the end of year book survey amongst other things
- Becky’s Blog – I love Becky’s blog, she always manages to pick out the best quotes from my favourite books
- Roxeterawr – Rosie looks incredible and she likes to post outfit posts, I have clothes envy every time she does!
- Every Word Handwritten – Another Rosie, this one posts wonderful photographs and goes on holiday a lot and looks fabulous doing it.
- The Magpie Girl – Vicki’s blog is beautiful and I’m jealous of how nice it looks!
- Girl Next Door Fashion – Charlotte is another fashion blogger, I only wish I had half her style.
- Lottie’s Little Kitchen – Lottie’s recipes make my mouth water.
- The Dainty Squid – Kaylah’s hair is amazing, that’s inspiring enough.
- Sprinkle of Glitter– Louise is so funny and beautiful and her blog looks lovely!
- Bloody Brilliant Books – does what it says on the tin
- Nicolenonchaire – Nicole nominated me, she speaks about a dozen languages and her posts are awesome!
Wow, looks like I’ve managed to do number five too!