I was nominated for the Lovely Blog Award – which is very flattering considering all the actually visually pleasing blogs out there that aren’t as obnoxious as me! (Side note – because my natural state is cockney, I keep wanting to say LOVERLEY like Audrey Hepburn does in her truly terrible London accent, hence the title of this post, is that weird?) Thank you so much Yvo! and Amy for considering me among your list of nominees!
This is no different to other blog awards, so let’s just dive right in, ok?
The rules are as follows:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 5-15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they’ve been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Well, I did half those thing before I even started this post! Man, I am on fire!
7 facts about me then,
- I recently finished a stint as acting editor for the news paper that I work at and I am so freaking glad that is over!
- I regularly have to stop myself from writing essays on why I think Dean Winchester is bisexual and why this is a good thing.
- I just noticed that my a key isn’t working very well…
- My favourite film of all time is Back to the Future and I pretty much quote it every day without anyone realising.
- My inner monologue sounds like Robert Downey Jr and for a long time, I thought I was super weird because I had an inner monologue in the first place, but then I read 50 shades and realised I’m not the only person in the world who has one.
- I just re read that sentence and reminded myself that relating to Ana Steele is not a good thing.
- I really want to be youtube famous so I can meet Dan Howell, I’m pretty sure he’s the one.
Nominations time then!
Firstly Vegan Friendly Finds because this bish is my friend, George, who I NEVER see because she upped and moved to the Middle East, but whom I used to live with and has helped me loads with ideas of dairy free things I can eat.
Blogs of a Bookhaholic because Becky is awesome and I enjoy reading her tweets and discussing Jon Snow with her ALSO! Her blog just turned three!
Life of a Female Bibliophole cos it’s well good innit.
Librarian who doesn’t say shush – Tara always seems to have the same thoughts as I do on books and is a haven of LGBT recs.
The perpetual page turner – Jamie’s blog genuinely looks nice (as opposed to mine) and her end of year surveys are awesome.
There are literally 100s of people I would love to nominate for this!
Anyway, in the words of Gordon Ramsey, One Lovely Blog blog awards, done!