What a nice start to the year, getting nominated for the Sisterhood of the WorldBloggers Award! I was nominated by Arielle So thank you and make sure the rest of you check out her blog!
RULES OF THE AWARD
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions they’ve asked you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate up to ten people.
I always seem to do numbers 1 and 2 before even starting the post… So, like they’re done. Arielle set me some questions so let’s go!
1. How long have you been blogging, what got you interested to start and how often do you do it?
I’ve been blogging off an on since I left uni which will be nearly 5 years this year! I don’t think I’ve been blogging on this particular blog for that long though, I tend to post three times a week, but it depends on how busy I am!
2. What kind of environment do you blog in? Do you schedule your blog posts a few days out or just write when the moment strikes you?
Well… I only really have my room to blog in, so in there!
3. Who are your go-to authors, the ones that you don’t even need to read the back cover to know you want to read it?
David Levithan, John Green and Markus Zusak. Seriously, those three are all kinds of incredible!
4. Do you prefer e-books, paperbacks or hardcovers?
Paperbacks, but I do love ebooks for their handiness and cheapness!
5. What are the 5 items you never leave home without?
My phone, a pair of shoes, my glasses, money and a beverage
6. What are your 5 favorite products that you can’t live without?
my phone, my kindle, yankee candles, food and pepsi max.
7. If you could take an all expenses paid vacation, where would you go and who would you bring with you?
Probably tour America and I would take whoever wanted to come!
8. Do you do New Year’s Resolutions? If so, what are they and if not, why not?
My first ever New Year Resolution was last year’s when I decided I wanted to take more photos, so I did a 365 project, which ends next week! I don’t know if I’ll do any this year, I’m really bad at sticking to them.
9. How many books are you challenging yourself to read in 2015?
I’ll be doing the goodreads challenge again this year, which I have set at 100 books. Again.
10. Which do you prefer… Sleep in or wake up early? Summer or Winter? Liquor, wine, beer or champagne?
Sleep in, winter and I don’t drink alcohol so none of them!
Now, I nominate:
And because I am super lazy, I pose the same questions to you!