Why hello there, its time for another memetacular post, that’s right, it’s tag time! I was tagged in the reading habits tag over on YouTube by Sophie (go check out her channel) but I’ve not long done a book tag over there, so thought it was about time to do one over here instead! Let’s booboo!
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
There are two main places at home where I read, firstly in my room before I settle down to contemplate the meaning of the universe and the inevitability of oblivion while everyone else sleeps and secondly in the kitchen, because I like to read while my food is cooking!
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Bookmark, I love a good bookmark, I have loads of them!
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
I can’t just stop mid chapter, that’s crazy talk!
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
Yeah, I do a lot of reading whilst preparing/eating food!
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
Music yes, I like to make playlists when I read books, TV no! (Though I do write while I watch TV sometimes.)
6. One book at a time or several at once?
One at a time, I don’t have the brain capacity for more than one at a time!
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
At home mostly, I can’t read on public transport!
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Silently in my head!
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
I like to keep it as new looking as possible, but sometimes I have to prop up against something which leads to spine breakages!
11. Do you write in your books?
Academic books yes, fiction books no, though I do like to photograph lines I like!
12. Who do you tag?
Whoever wants to do this tag next!
So, there you have it! Go forth and give me answers to read!