I was nominated by Rachel at Life of a Female Bibliophile! Thanks Rachel! So, now I’m going to answer some qs and rec some blogs and we’re all going to have a jolly good time!
WHAT IS THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are inspiring and bring sunshine into the lives of their readers and fellow bloggers.
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate some wonderful bloggers and write 11 questions for them to answer
- Describe how did you first get into blogging?
I finished university and thought, wow… wtf do I do now? I need to keep writing because that’s literally my only thing, but what could I say that someone else will possibly find interesting? I also wanted to get back into reading because uni literally made me hate reading, so I combined the two and now its morphed into this weird review/recipe/online journal thing…
- What do you do in your spare time?
I watch A LOT of movies, I make YouTube videos (because I want to make movies), I read, I play piano and ukulele very badly and I cook…
- What is your favorite genre of music?
Um… I literally have no idea, I have a pretty eclectic taste!
- What book do you always recommend to other readers?
The Miseducation of Cameron Post – seriously, go read it!
- What is your favorite word? Least favorite?
My favourite word is incognito! My least favourite word is nice. Its just so bland isnt it?!
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
I want to go to Japan and also explore Europe, I’ve never been to the west coast of America so it would be cool to go there and I’d like to do Australia at some point too! (Basically, I love travelling, but I don’t have the money or the travel companions to do it.)
- What’s your favorite season?
Winter. Its the only time of year its acceptable to just wear jumpers all the time. I also like beanies. And I feel like a bit of a fool wearing them in the summer.
- What is the best TV show you have ever watched?
Ever? Probably Spaced. But I do love Supernatural, Lost and New Girl as well…
- How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Short, anti-social and introverted!
- Where do you buy most of your books?
I hate to say this, but Amazon. I read a lot of kindle books because of a lack of space. I wish I had the space and the money to shop at Waterstones!
- What’s the hardest thing about blogging?
Trying to make subjects interesting!
- What is your least favourite movie and why?
- What is your go to meal at your favourite restaurant?
- Favourite song?
- Have you ever given up on a book?
- Favourite place you’ve ever visited?
- Favourite thing to binge watch?
- Hardbacks, paperbacks or kindle?
- Which mythical creature represents your personality the best?
- Team Cap or Team Iron Man?
- Candle fan?